Miami, Florida Water Polo Camp: Dec 27-30, 2017
TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
5meter Water Polo Camps Highlights
- Directed by USA Olympians and College Coaches
- Designed to provide the highest level of individualized coaching for aspiring water polo athletes
- Offered year round and open to all ability levels
- Position specific training for drivers, shooters, goalies and 2-meter O&D
- Team discounts and private lessons available
Live your dreams!
The 22nd annual Winter in the Tropics Water Polo Camp will be held December 27th - 30th, 2017 in Miami, Florida. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with the top players and coaches in the country.
The focus of the program will be in-water instruction on the fundamentals of the game. Fundamental passing, shooting, team and individual defense along with tactical discipline and individual aspects of the game will be discussed.
♦ GOALIES WILL WORK WITH GENAI KERR ON ALL ASPECTS OF PROTECTING THE CAGE.
- Superior instruction from USA Olympians and College Coaches
- Olympians get in the pool with you to demonstrate and lead drills
- Low camper to instructor ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Position Specific Training for Drivers, Shooters, Goalies & 2 Meter Offense & Defense
MORE IMPORTANT CAMP DETAILS
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Check-in takes place at 8:45am on Tuesday, December 27th at the Ransom Everglades School.
Camp will conclude at 2:00pm on Friday, December 30th.
LIST OF THINGS TO BRING
• Health & Release Forms
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Dryland Training Gear (Running shoes, t-shirt, athletic shorts)
• Healthy Lunch/Snack
• Water Bottle
• Swim Suit
• Swim Cap(s)
• Sandals/Flip Flops
Team Discount: If ten or more campers register together, as a group by mail or fax, each camper will receive a $100 discount. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing. Late or individual registrations are not eligible to receive the group discount.
Sibling Discount: $50 off each player. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the sibling discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the sibling discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website.
*Sibling discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
RANSOM EVERGLADES AQUATIC CENTER
Since its opening in 2012, the state-of-the-art facility is in use year-round for Physical Education classes, competitions, special events, camps and community service.
1). This camp is open to any and all entrants. 2). Drugs, alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited and constitute grounds for immediate dismissal from camp. 3). For your safety and benefit, we recommend that you choose a camp that fits your particular skills and level of development.